My guest this week is Jacqueline Cort - Thomas a successful retired Corporate Income Tax Accountant turned successful boutique hotelier - The Villas at Sunset Lane, an All-Inclusive, Adults Only Boutique Hotel located in Antigua and Barbuda.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How Jacqueline pivoted in her career from accountant to hotelier
- How to be unafraid of taking risks
- Knowing when to accept support and who to ask
- The advantage of understanding the payback
- The importance of a supportive structure
Connect with me
For more information about the training and consulting services offered for women who lead including one on one executive coaching and group mentoring visit;
Blog: This Woman Can Blog
Facebook & Instagram: iamjanicesutherland
Read the book!: This Woman Can - The no bullsh*t guide for women who lead
Know someone who could use this podcast? Take a minute, and forward this email to just one other person. You’ll be doing BOTH of us a favor!
Love the podcast? Want more insights? Take 3 minutes to jump into iTunes to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast
Remember if I can, you can, this woman can!